As of March 7, 2022, RiverView Health's Visitor Policy is as follows:
Screening and Masking
- Visitors will be screened prior to visiting following current guidelines.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times when in the facility. Visitors will be provided a surgical mask to wear (preferred), or may wear their own cloth mask.
- Anyone with symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, shortness of breath, or fever should not visit hospital patients and should not accompany patients to appointments.
- Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Each patient is allowed up to two visitors or support persons at a time. Visitors may rotate.
- Each patient is allowed one caregiver overnight upon approval of the care team.
- Obstetrics (Labor & Delivery) patient visitors can include the newborn’s immediate family. Also, the patient may have two more visitors. Visitors may rotate.
- Patients in isolation for COVID-19 may have two designated visitors. Visitors will not be able to rotate out. Education and expectations for use of personal protective equipment and infection prevention practices will be provided to the designated visitors.
- For patients at end-of-life, an individualized visitation plan will be made in coordination with the care team.
Clinic, Emergency Department, Surgery, and Outpatient Appointments
- Each patient is allowed two visitors during visit/appointment.
For questions related to RiverView’s visitor policy, please call 281.9200.
For specific information on visiting a patient with COVID-19, click here.