Skip to main content

Release of Information

Requesting Your Medical Records

Moving? Need your child's immunization records for school? Your medical records are important for your continued healthcare. Options for obtaining your medical records are below:

  1. If you are a MyChart user and are requesting records for yourself, you can request records through your MyChart account. Log in, go to the My Medical Record tab then click on Requested Records and follow the instructions.
  2. For all other requests, download and print the authorization form.
  3. Fill out the form as completely as you can and mail to:

RiverView Health
Release of Information
323 South Minnesota Street
Crookston, MN 56716

Or, fax to 218.585.6131.

For additional information about Release of Information, call 218.281.9741.