COVID-19 Vaccinations Available at RiverView
Community news | Tuesday, March 16, 2021
COVID-19 vaccinations are now available at RiverView Health for individuals in Tiers 2 and 3. Call 218.470.7983 to get on the waitlist.
The following information defines the tiers now eligible for vaccination:
Phase 1b Tier 2
- Minnesotans with specific underlying health conditions: Sickle cell disease, Down syndrome, those in cancer treatment or immunocompromised from organ transplant, oxygen-dependent chronic lung and heart conditions (COPD & CHF)
- Targeted essential workers: Food processing plant workers
- Minnesotans with rare conditions or disabilities that put them at higher risk of severe illness
Phase 1b Tier 3
- People age 45-64 years with one or more underlying medical conditions on the CDC site listed below.
- People age 16 or 18-44 years with two or more underlying medical conditions on the CDC site listed below.
- People age 50 years and older in multi-generational housing. Multigenerational homes is defined as households where people from two or more generations reside such as an elder and a grandchild. Does not include a parent or guardian caring for a child or teen.
- The underlying medical conditions for phase 1b was adapted from conditions listed on the CDC’s People with Certain Medical Conditions at the following link: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html
Until you are vaccinated, RiverView asks everyone to continue to protect themselves, their loved ones, and neighbors by wearing a mask, washing their hands, maintaining social distance, and staying home when feeling sick.
Please call RiverView’s COVID-19 Hotline at 218.470.7983 with questions.