How Can I Become Involved?
The "blue H" is a powerful sign. It says to the public that someone is ready to help them. Since 1878, RiverView Health has been vigilantly keeping the promise for the people of the Red River Valley.
Hospitals continue to remain under increasing pressure to keep up with the health needs of our expanding community due to:
RiverView Health will continue to keep the promise of being here, but we need your help. Here's how you can get involved:
- Donate to your local hospital - philanthropy is becoming increasingly more important to healthcare as our financial resources are strained.
- Become a volunteer at your local hospital.
- Donate blood often and encourage others to do likewise.
- Become an advocate for better healthcare - help us communicate the importance of various issues to our elected officials.
- Encourage your employees to use the appropriate level of care - educate them as to when to use emergency care and when to use urgent or walk-in centers.
- Manage the health of your own employee populations
- Conduct health risk appraisals and offer educational incentives