Commonly Treated Conditions
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a complete medical system and acupuncture and TCM therapies can be helpful for a wide variety of conditions. Acupuncture and TCM can also be used for wellness and the promotion of health, energy and vitality and prevention of disease and dysfunction.
The following is a list of commonly treated conditions:
- Common cold and flu
- Digestive dysfunction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Headaches (migraine/tension)
- Chronic and Acute Pain (Neurological/Musculoskeletal)
- Neck pain
- Back and joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-operative pain
- Emotional and Psychological Issues
- Stress management
- Infertility (male and female)
- Menstrual irregularities
- Menopausal support and pregnancy related conditions – morning sickness, carpal tunnel, low back pain.
- Chemotherapy Related Side-Effects
- Poor appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
If your condition is not listed here do not hesitate to call the clinic to inquire.